Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Speaking of flying


The tendency of flights to take off and arrive behind schedule continues.

My Delta flight from Atlanta to Paris was late, so I missed my connection to Bordeaux.

My Air France flight from Paris to Chicago was late, so I missed my connection to Indy.

It doesn't help that Air France misplaced one of my suitcases. One claims one's luggage and goes through Customs in Chicago, so I knew it was missing somewhere between Bordeaux and Chicago!

The missing bag didn't arrive at my door until three days after I did (surprisingly, however, it was still locked, undamaged and unpilfered). Where the heck was it?

2 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Look, honey, enough of the flying news. Just walk or take a boat.

Susan McKee said...

Obviously, Blazer Prophet, you don't spend any time traveling!